Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Checking In: Update

Yes, I'm still here, though I've been on the road quite a bit this spring and summer. I don't know how many of you check in via iTunes or podcatchers only, so this message may only get out to a few.

1) The next show is coming soon - new Gargamel!, Bandees, other sweet stuff. So, no worries there.

2) I've been talking on the program about the lack of submissions and thinking about quitting the show. What I think might actually happen is a sort of compromise on format. I've been wanting to do a mountain dulcimer podcast for a while, but there simply isn't any way that I'd start a brand new podcast and go jumping through all of the hoops again. This seems to be a pretty wide-open audience, so who knows? In any case - if I decided to do this, AFI Radio will be called simply that - and every other show will be as it always has been, free-format Florida music. Then every other show will be mountain dulcimer music from around the world - like AFI 2 or something to that effect. This all depends on plans I've got in the works, so stay tuned.

3) Thanks again for listening - we'll be back with more music soon!

Aloha -

Bing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home